Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Been a While

I has been a while since I have posted on this blog. To be totally honest, I forgot about it.

I don't have much to say or report, really. I have been averaging about 4 days per week subbing. I am pretty bored with handing out worksheets and potty passes to be quite honest. I am not discouraged about the teaching profession ... quite the opposite actually. The experience I am gaining as a sub is going to be beneficial for me in the future because I will be able to better understand what issues that subs deal with and ways I can help make their experience better.

I am looking forward to having my own class and subject to teach. I am still sure that I have chosen the right path for me career-wise. To say it has not been a smooth ride would be a massive understatement, but I have faith that in the end it will be worth the effort.

I am going to enter dates in my PDA so that I will have a reminder to blog more often than once per month. I know that the suspense has been killing some of you guys ... just wondering "what the sub is going on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment